Schools Financial is seeking a Marketing Research Analyst position in the Marketing department at our Headquarters location (1485 Response Rd). The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday. This position develops strategy for targeted marketing campaigns and is responsible for data extraction, list or lead generation, and evaluating effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate existing and potential product/service markets. Identifies and monitors competitors and researches market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales.
- Plans, coordinates and implements studies to determine the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, promotions and customer relations.
- Manages the Marketing Customer Information File (MCIF) data base and recommends targeted strategies to effectively cross-sell new products and services, strengthen existing member relationships and improve operations efficiency.
- Analyzes statistical reports and competitor pricing and recommends possible courses of action. Reviews market share data by branch and region and recommends strategies for increasing market penetration.
Skills and Experience include the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Finance, or a related field is required.
- Five years of experience with business analytics is required.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the Marketing Customer Information File (MCIF) is preferred.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Schools offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, LTD, Life and AD&D, 401(k) plan, FSAs, & free or discounted banking services.