At Paramount Equity Mortgage, not only do we strive to be the top nationally recognized direct lender, we also work hard to be a sought-after employer. To achieve this, we need exceptionally talented people with the same goal in mind - to make a positive impact in the lives of our customers. We believe that a happy customer is the result of happy employees. It's that simple. Our company is filled with bright, dedicated individuals who help to create a culture of hard work, professional development, and celebrated achievements. Paramount Equity Mortgage is an award-winning employer, named a Best Place to Work for 9 consecutive years. Be part of a ground-breaking organization that puts people first.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
* Competitive pay
* Comprehensive benefits package including Volunteer Time Off. That's right, be rewarded for giving back!
* Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for ongoing talent acquisition for the Company. The Corporate Recruiter will develop a recruitment strategy for attracting both active and passive candidates and use independent discretion and judgement to determine whom to move forward in the process and negotiate salary and benefits with potential candidates.
* Develop recruitment strategy to build and maintain pipeline of candidates; compare candidate skills to job duties of open positions; find and court passive candidates to ensure best talent pool possible.
* Develop recruitment strategy to build and maintain pipeline of candidates; compare candidate skills to job duties of open positions; find and court passive candidates to ensure best talent pool possible
* Interview candidates in person or by phone and determine whether they are a good fit for position based on skills and experience and personality of candidate and hiring manager; determine whom to move forward in process and prepare candidate for interview with hiring manager
* Negotiate salary and benefits with candidates in accordance with company policy and in line with candidate skills and experience
* Partner with leadership to determine applicant and job requirements; provide advice and support to management and staff on recruitment and participate in decision making process at every level
* Partner with leadership and various departments to ensure smooth hiring process and retention for new hires
* Represent the Company at recruitment events and trade showsRequired Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
* Bachelor's Degree Preferred
* 5-7 years of mortgage experience recruiting various positions such as staff, sales and management
* Must be able to handle a high requisition load within a fast growing company and will work closely with hiring managers to achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates and advising Managers throughout the recruitment process
* Must have experience managing all steps in the full life-cycle of the recruiting process and keep very detailed records
* Knowledge of recruitment and human resources policies, procedures, and systems
* Must exercise diplomacy, discretion, sound judgment and flexibility in varying situations Must maintain strict confidentiality
* Qualified candidate must be versed in using social networking, traveling to job fairs/career fairs/conferences, designing action plans/strategies that are localized
* Must have a demonstrated track record of driving the full life-cycle recruitment processes from: initial client consultation, candidate contacts, candidate qualification screening, candidate referrals, interview scheduling and follow up, negotiating offers and closing the candidate
* Ability to independently plan, organize, prioritize, schedule, coordinate, and make decisions relating to assigned tasks and responsibilities
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! today!