Pool Beverage Servers perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies, and procedures. He/she ensures that beverage service stations are maintained in a clean, neat and orderly fashion adhering to all safety and health regulations and standards and that the beverage stations are properly stocked and all products are fresh, rotated and properly stored.
This beverage server is also responsible for taking orders, securing payment and delivering drinks according to Thunder Valley Standards and specifications, as well as being responsible for processing transactions and securing payment using the Info Genesis System.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino’s AAA Four Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Greet guests verbally with a warm welcome and introduce yourself.
- Ensure that all patrons are of legal drinking age and that they are not over served following procedures detailed in the Alcohol Awareness training program.
- Take drink orders and offer specials by describing the method of preparation and price for each.
- Make other drink recommendations, up selling when possible.
- Process drink orders into Info Genesis System using procedures identified in the Department manual and secure payment for applicable transactions.
- Ensure that beverage stations are properly stocked and that products are fresh and rotated.
- Ensure that all health and safety procedures are followed and adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that condiments are stocked and fresh.
- Making coffee and other hot beverages.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and functioning properly including cocoa machines, coffee makers and coolers.
- Follow established side-work duties.
- Answering phones and providing information when needed.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!