At least one year of experience on gourmet bakery or casino bakery, to able to work with extended menu, production, pastries, cakes, oven temperatures and mixes. To be able to follow sanitation policies and procedures.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino’s 4-Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Properly rotate products in all freezers, storerooms and cold boxes.
- To be able to identify different product such as flour, sugar, and chocolates.
- Must be familiar with the last minute orders, last minute banquets, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to work with equipment, such as mixers, oven, microwave, etc.
- Know proper rotation procedures, including but not limited to the first in/first out (FIFO) method.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Possess or obtain a California Food Handler Card.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!