Assist Thunder Valley Casino guests by responding to their needs and questions. Work closely with Player Development staff to assist them with arrangements for our guests. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino’s AAA Four Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Answer telephone calls from casino guests requesting information or services from the Player Development staff.
- Input Player Development room reservations as directed.
- Follow through on all guest requests handling whatever details possible and requesting assistance, if needed, from a higher position to complete requests.
- Work closely with auxiliary departments in the casino to ensure good relationships that will result in ease of cooperation when making arrangements for our guests.
- Assist Player Development staff in making reservations and arrangements for guests receiving complimentary services.
- Assist at and with special events.
- Follow all guest service standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in, but not limited to, CMS, LMS and Microsoft Office.
- Previous VIP services or Front Desk experience is recommended.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button below to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!